Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Team 6 Short film Progress Report....

For the past week, my group members and I have been really co-operative in getting out thoughts and ideas together, with hopes of getting a really good end-product. So far, I have seen talents being unearthened and put to work, a great deal of thought-processing being made, as well as a supportive environment of learning under practical conditions.

So far, my group members have all been dedicated, and shown a lot of positive attitude and support towards our efforts. I can say with much confidence that our short film will be a success.

Of course, just as anything or anyone else, we run into a few minor issues,which we quickly learnt from and moved on. Because trying to explain what these issues were, would lead to the disclosure of the plot of our short film, I'd rather keep it and mention it in my next blog, by which time our movie would have been ready to hit the theatres!! :)

So far, all is well, and we are set to get our final scenes on Thursday before class period, after which we would begin with the editing process. I am particularly grateful to my team members for making this a success. And to someone who spends most of her free time with us, just to see this materialize,I say "Harley, we are most grateful and indebted to you." To everyone on the team,I say "good job, thanks for all the wonderful support, and let's finish it up hard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment