Monday, March 8, 2010

Scene 7 Take 1......ACTION!!!

So last week, we had a short film planning workshop. Eric showed some videos that really proved to be helpful by the end of class since most of us got a lot of ideas from the videos that were shown. A variety of videos were shown; from those that gave ideas as to what films to make, to videos that gave important ideas on how to make a movie on a small budget and others that exposed us to props, special effects and other things that would definitely be useful, as we prepare to begin our short films.

I should admit that I have wonderful, and understanding group members and I am really excited to be working with such a group of hardworking intellectuals. :) During the small group meetings in class last Thursday, our group got together to discuss what we have so far and in what direction we are headed. As always, we had a successful meeting, because we were able to do some editing on our script, decide on certain important factors like sound, locations, etc.

Although a final decision has not been made as to what our script should be like, I believe that our group is on the right track and in a good position to start shooting. Being the last group to take our shots, we have adequate time to prepare in order to make the best of this advantage. Once again, I am really indebted to my group members, and I can't wait until we start shooting..Fun....Fun FUNN....*CUT*

2 comments:

  1. I hope it all goes as well as you are hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until we start shooting either, this class is great. What do you think your biggest challenge will be?

    ReplyDelete